It’s Summer! Dive Into Our Candidate Pool!
Please check out our Summer Candidate Pool below:
- HIGHLY TALENTED AND EXPERIENCED COST MANAGER, CONTROLLER! With an MBA and a master’s degree in accounting, this well-educated accounting professional has worked many years working in the manufacturing space in a variety of industries for both private and publicly held companies in the Michiana area. Currently in confidential search to lesson commute time amidst the high gas prices. Very strong in cost accounting and working in multiple ERP systems! This candidate is a longtime friend of Integritas who we know to be a person of high integrity and solid work ethic!
- CPP PURCHASING MANAGER – How about a purchasing manager that is great with vendor negotiations, Excel and has strong relationships with engineering that can help you get your SKUs under control and can increase your buying power? This professional has solid experience in container importation and overseeing the entire purchasing procedure in a manufacturing environment. Solid references, too!
- COST ACCOUNTING MANAGER – Cost accountant with a great resume! Has public, manufacturing, staff accountant, assistant controller, financial reporting manager and cost accountant manager experience. Confidentially exploring possibilities in the Michiana area.
- TALENTED CORPORATE STRATEGY PARTNER AND LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONAL – Homegrown professional seeking a change in culture and exciting challenging opportunity! This impressive candidate has an MBA, is a disciplined former collegiate athlete, is highly organized, positive, excellent follow-up skills, and a natural leader. Would transition well into most industries but prefers an organization with a culture of integrity and good mission!
- CFO/CPA/MBA – Recent business sale has this talented executive accountant confidentially exploring next assignment. Broad spectrum of experience to include US Navy, large company, food services and healthcare. A fast learner with a mission driven personality.
- VP of HR/CHRO – This solutions-driven hands-on executive is an expert at designing and delivering human capital wins in Real Estate, Global Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Technology and Government. Does your HR team need a solid and proven leader? Brings experience in union avoidance, change management, organizational strategy. M&A and large company experience.
- OFFICE SUPPORT PRO SEEKING TEMP WORK ONLY! A long-time friend of Integritas, this candidate is looking to stay in the Elkhart County area and wants to pick up some temporary project work. Well suited for office support functions as well as purchasing, order entry, customer service, bills of material and other accounting functions such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll! A hard worker with a great personality and sense of humor is willing to lend a hand for a company in need!
- TAX AND SYSTEMS COMPLIANCE DIRECTOR – With past Big 4 public accounting experience internationally, this outstanding candidate has education and experience in international law and tax, with an emphasis and recent experience in tax and technology implementation, which has included systems conversions and implementations, project management, and team management. With strong interest in staying on a career track in the technology sector, this consummate professional will be a huge asset to a future employer!
- ACCOMPLISHED CMA & MBA VP OF FINANCE – Confidentially exploring a new assignment. Get EBITDA squared away with this highly skilled executive that can help your team look around corners and plan strategically for success. Solid experience leading the accounting, finance, IT and purchasing teams to build scalability, develop leadership capabilities, and enhance culture.
- CPA WITH WAREHOUSE, DELIVERY AND TRANSPORTATION EXPERIENCE – This take-charge executive is whiz in Excel (vlookups and pivot tables) and GAP accounting with ability to transform your logistics and operations. Could be perm or temp hire. Also skilled in point-of-sales and tracking systems!
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANGER/GENERALIST – HR Pro ready to join the winning team. Recent downsizing could your team’s gain. Candidate has written handbooks, policies and recruiting. Also ready for temp assignment if needed.